top of page
Switch to our 100 % slaughter free & karma free, organic, ethically sourced nutritious milk from our cows treated with gratitude, love & compassion & not with harmful chemicals
In 2019 Emory University research found: “Non-organic milk tests positive for illegal antibiotics, high levels growth hormones & controversial pesticide. Organic milk tests clean.” By purchasing Mother cow dairy, you are directly supporting our noble animal welfare initiative with holistic management. At our cow retirement sanctuary, mother cow, daddy, bull & baby calves all stay together in a protected environment & looked after their entire life.
Benefits of our healthy organic milk
- No antibiotics so no antimicrobial health threats - No force fed soy or corn or maze or barley
- Better disease-fighting antioxidants - Vitamin D, A and B12 rich naturally
- Healthier omega-3 fatty acids, iron & amino acid - Not caged but cows graze freely in fields
- Herd retirement sanctuary - No artificial insemination or growth serum
- Cows, bulls & calves protected for life - Fresh, wholesome & unhomogenised milk
- High living standards - stress-free happy cows
- A2 rich, creamy & premium quality - Stress-free happy farmers find joy in serving cows
- No milk powder added or pesticides - Cruelty free, Karma-free, guilt-free & no violence
- Natural minerals: Calcium & potassium
Taste the difference
Make a difference
Orders taken on fortnightly basis approx. 10 days prior and available in 2L at $12
Shilpa- 0430 074 353 (North pick up)
Krishna Bihari- 0414 941 214 (Hare Krishna Temple- Kalamunda)
Sumit -0409 087 568 (South Pickup-Royssmoyne Fresh IGA)
More about us:
For further enquiries/feedback:
Ashok: 0451 300 368 firstname.lastname@example.org
5 th October 2022
Top 8 benefits / reasons to go Veggie
1. Human beings are naturally herbivores: An examination of the structure of the human body concludes that man is intended by nature to live on vegetable diet only. There is a closest affinity between the organs of the human body & those of the fruit eating animals like monkeys, whose teeth & stomach are just like the teeth & stomach of man, while those of carnivorous animals like the lion which are entirely different. Carnivorous animals swallow their food whole, relying on extremely acidic stomach juices to break down flesh & kill the dangerous bacteria in it, which would otherwise sicken or kill them. Our stomach acids are much weaker in comparison, because strong acids aren’t needed to digest pre chewed fruits & vegetables. Since our natural instincts are non-carnivorous, to eat them, we want others to kill the animal than kill ourselves. The stamina of a camel; the strength of an elephant & the beauty of a horse are all sustained on a vegetarian diet.
2. Slim down, become energized, healthier, happier & live longer: On average, Vegetarians are 20 pounds lighter than meat-eaters. Unlike unhealthy fad diets, which leave you feeling tired (usually don’t keep the pounds off for long) going veggie allows you to keep the excess fat off for good & have plenty of energy. Flesh foods can harbor contaminants like hormones, herbicides, pesticides & antibiotics. As these toxins are all fat-soluble, they concentrate in the fatty flesh of the animals. Not to mention the viruses, bacteria & parasites such as salmonella, trichinella, other worms & toxoplasmosis parasites. Research shows that kidneys of meat-eaters have to do 3 times the amount of work to eliminate poisonous nitrogen compounds in meat than the kidneys of vegetarians. Cholesterol & saturated animal fat are likely to develop heart disease, cancer, diabetes, high blood pressure, etc. According to the academy of nutrition & dietetics, vegetarians to be healthy, can get all the nutrients from plant protein, fiber & minerals. Plant-based diets are generally rich in fiber, phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins & minerals, which in turn strengthens the immune system & slows down the aging process, without all the nasty stuff in meat that may slow you down & make you sick. A 12-year Oxford study published in the British Medical Journal found that vegetarians outlive meat eaters by 6 years. Animal protein consumption will result in a higher urine pH; whereas low urine pH is associated with stone formation
3. Improved mood: Arachidonic acid is a substance that usually comes from dietary animal sources & no surprise vegetarian diets are not high in arachidonic acid. This can be beneficial, as research has shown a link between arachidonic acid & mood disturbances. Researchers at Benedictine University did a study to investigate the impact of restricting animal products & mood & confirmed that mood improvements do happen when not eating meat, fish & poultry are restricted. Additionally, Croatia’s Institute for Medical Research conducted mental health surveys amongst vegetarian patients & found them to have lower levels of neuroticism which helps in better mental well being & less stress.
4. Reduce global warming & solve global water shortage: The UN said in its 2006 report that livestock generate more greenhouse gases than all the cars & trucks in the world combined. Most of it comes from carbon dioxide & nitrous oxide gases generated by manure. It takes about 250 liters of water to produce 1kg of potatoes or cabbage or tomato, whereas it takes about 16,000 litres of water to make 1kg of beef.
5. It makes economic sense: A vegetarian diet is not only good for one’s personal health, it is also good for the nation’s economy. Five dietrelated chronic diseases cost the U.S. economy a staggering $1 trillion each year! This is an estimate of direct medical costs & the indirect impact of productivity losses due to illness & premature death associated with chronic heart disease, stroke, obesity, cancer, diabetes & osteoporosis. According to an annual estimate by Fidelity Investments, the average couple retiring in 2016 at age 65 will need $260,000 to cover medical costs in retirement. This holds whether the couple has bought Medicare supplemental insurance or not, Fidelity says. Dietrelated diseases are costly & preventable, so the message is clear: Eat healthier now or pay later for increased health care costs.
6. Help end world hunger: Every 3.6 seconds a person dies from starvation, especially children under the age of five are mostly the victims. On average, 40% of global grain production is used to feed livestock, although in richer countries the proportion of grain used for animal feed is around 70%. If all food crops grown globally were fed directly to humans instead of animals, around 70% more food would be added to the world’s supply, which would be enough to feed 4 billion additional people. Rather than cycle crops through livestock, that sudden surplus alone would be enough food to feed over half the humans on earth, let alone the 795 million who face hunger every day.
7. From the Hindu scripture, Baba’s quotes & Yoga Sutra: “He who injures harmless beings from a wish to give himself pleasure, never finds happiness, neither living nor dead. He who does not seek to cause the suffering bonds & death to living creatures, but desires the good of all, obtains endless bliss. He who does not injure any creature, obtains without any effort what he thinks of what he undertakes & what he fixes his mind on. Meat cannot be obtained without injury to animals & the slaughter of animals obstructs the way to heaven, let him, therefore, shun the use of meat. He who permits the slaughter of animals, he who kills it, he who cuts it up, he who buys or sells meat, he who cooks it, he who serves it up, and he who eats it are all slayers. There is no greater sinner than the man who seeks to increase the bulk of his own flesh by the flesh of other beings”. Every action has equal & opposite reaction so let’s have compassion for animals & reap good karmic reactions. “I have been stressing the vital importance of people giving up this habit of eating non-vegetarian food. The essence of the food becomes our thoughts. Meat eating fosters animal qualities & suppress the peace of man making him descend to the demoniac level. It is a heart-rending sight to see cows being slaughtered to serve as food for man. The cow has been worshiped as mother in India since ancient times. Cow-slaughter is repugnant to the culture of Hindus” Baba. In Yoga, non violence is the foremost golden key to enlightenment.
8. From the Bible Genesis 1:29, NIV: "Then God said, 'I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth & every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. In the Gospel of the Holy Twelve, Jesus said: “Verily I say unto you, they who partake of benefits which are rotten by wronging one of God’s creatures cannot be righteous; nor can they touch holy things or teach the mysteries of kingdom, whose hands are stained with blood, or whose mouths are defiled with fish. The robber who breaketh into the house of God, even the least of these, are the greater sinners. Wherefore, I say unto all who desire to be my disciples, keep your hands from bloodshed, and let no flesh meat enter your mouths; for God is just and bountiful, who ordaineth that man shall live by the fruits and seeds of the earth alone. And whatsoever ye do unto the least my brethen, ye do unto me. For I am in them and they are in me. In all their joys I rejoice, in all their afflictions I am afflicted. Wherefore I say unto you, be kind to one another and to all creatures of God.” On nearly every page of the Gospel of Twelve (a book of the most serene beauty, and infinitely more Christian than the four Gospels recognised by the ‘Christian’ Church) Christ forbids in no certain manner his disciples to eat meat. He may have fed the multitudes who came to hear him, but he certainly did not feed them with fish. One has only to witness a fish dying in agony for want of water to become sure that Christ would never have tolerated a single fish to suffer so pitifully. Christ was great in all he taught, but never greater than his plea for vegetarianism. Did he not liberate the birds and the rabbits, the hares and the lambs people brought him for his food? The 10 commandments says: “Thou shall not kill”
bottom of page